Perhaps the trend of overnight oats is waning…. but hopefully not. Because these ginger pear overnight oats are killer yum. They scream autumn. The subtle spices give it that extra wow zowie. But it’s really the fresh ginger that kicks it up a notch.
I love overnight nights. Here is a wee review on why:
- Overnight Oats are easier to digest than regular cooked oatmeal or granola
- Overnight Oats make your poops wonderful (hello chia seed)
- Overnight Oats have magnificent flavour if you get creative enough
- Overnight Oats are suuuuuper simple and a suuuuuper fast breakfast in the morning
- Overnight Oats are good for the gut — at least my version is
- Overnight Oats are easy to make suitable to the season
- Overnight Oats can even be wheat-free/gluten-free/dairy-free
- Overnight Oats can be gently heated for cold mornings
Have a given you enough reasons to finally try them?
This is my first time sharing ginger pear overnight oats, but not the first recipe I’ve tried. Perhaps there is one here that more suits your fancy: Raspberry Coconut, Kefir Peach, Apple Cinnamon, Spiced Pumpkin
I JUST LOVE this recipe. I think it’s my favourite yet. Use any pear you like. I used Bosc Pears in my recipe. They are often the go-to when you’re cooking pear, because they keep their shape. I just love them because of their flavour and texture when I use them in stuff. But use whatever you pear you happen to have.
Try the recipe below and let me know in the comments or ratings what you thought.