I’m so happy these came into my life.
But then this brilliant mom, Margarete Volpe, came up with PICKmeUP napkins. SO COOL. Essentially they are the ultimate lunch love note. But they come in the form of a reusable napkin you can use at school.
Margarte used to write simple messages to her daughter and place them in her lunch box. After some time, she began looking for a more environmentally-friendly alternative to the disposable paper napkins she was using, to avoid the daily waste. She found cloth alternatives, but none that allowed her to continue sending her to school with daily uplifting messages. That is when she knew she needed to merge the two ideas into one; fun designed cloth napkins that also had inspiring and uplifting messages.
Some info and fun facts on PICKmeUP napkins:
- PICKmeUP napkins are $25.00 for a set of 5 and also sold individually for $6.00.
- Free Shipping on orders of $25 or more within Canada and the USA
- Sold online www.PICKmeUPnapkins.ca and now available for retails stores across Canada and USA
- 3 sets available (5 napkins in a set) AND also sold individually
- Designed in Canada
- Machine washable – 100% cotton
- CPSIA Compliant, lead and phthalate free
- Sewn in label with space to write child’s name
- Packaged with a ribbon – minimal packaging for minimal waste
- Uplifting messages – will add smiles to their day!
This NO WASTE approach to lunch packing is right in line with what I believe is important. It’s not just about the stuff they put into their mouths. I highly recommend this product and have been sending them with my kids – and they are 100% KID APPROVED.
Please support Margarete if you are as excited as I am about this product. But we are also doing a GIVEWAWAY.
That’s right. ENTER THE GIVEAWAY BELOW for your chance to win a pack-of-5 (you choose the style). It’s easy. Simply enter your name – then fill in the Rafflecopter for MORE BALLOTS. Leave a comment below on the style YOU would choose if you won – or the one you might order for YOUR kids. Isn’t this fun? Contest runs Monday Feb. 10 – Friday Feb. 14 at midnight.